Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesdays Tastebuds.........These bunnies look good enough to eat!



     Recently my older leaf Lori (aka as my older sister)and I got together to craft.  Lori picked out the cute project at a store close by her home in Midvale, Utah.  It is called The Wood Connection. If you live nearby you might want to go and check it out. 
     They supply various unfinished wood projects for peeps like us who love to craft.  We started with the unfinished wood shapes, delta paint, pre-cut vinyl, and of course my favorite invention glitter!  A few hours later we had six of these cute bunny projects finished.
     SURPRISE!!!!!! We are giving them away!!!  There are two ways to enter.  If you are fb friends with Lori you can like and leave her a comment.  If you are a reader of my blog, you, can leave me a comment in the comment section of my blog.  
     I have to say just a few words about my three favorite peeps. They are my family leaves (aka my mom and my two sisters.  These three are pretty much my favorite peeps in the whole world.  We have been with each other from the beginning.  Through thick and thin, through poverty and wealth, ( and I mean wealth in the many blessings we have had over the years as a family )  through happiness and sadness,  through health and through sickness.  You name it we've seen it and we have stuck together like glitter and glue!!!
    I don't know what I would do without these three peeps in my life!  I love you special family leaves of mine!  Lori is the peep in the red and blue plaid shirt.


8 comments:

  1. WEll, I would be commenting no matter what! That is adorable. You are so clever. I am trying to think when I could squeeze in the time to make them. As for the bottom photo. Wow! I am blessed to know such awesome people (peeps?). That family did so much to make me a better person. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the Way, please keep blogging. I love it and check on you every day! I have loved my blog and still go back through the years to sooth myself. My blog is me and I choose to share me with anyone willing to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Easter crafts are the best because they're always so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Erin B. You are sweet to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute LeeAnn! Love the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete