Friday, March 14, 2014

LeeLee's Likes.........Spring is here and I can hear the Robins chirping

Spring is Here
     I am so excited for the warmth of the sun and the beauty of the flowers.  I can spy the buds on my trees and hear the birds chirping.  It can only mean one thing.  Spring has sprung.
     To celebrate I made some cute birdhouses.  I like birdhouses.  I like them in all shapes and colors.  I like to create a few birdhouses each Spring.  These are the two I made the last few days.  I love the colors.  They remind me of all things Spring.
These are the supplies I used.  I found my birdhouse and paint at Bennion Crafts in Kaysville.  I had the small wood items in my craft stash.
Next I painted my birdhouses in these fun colors.  I also painted the cute wood shapes at the same time.
Next I sanded my birdhouses and wooden shapes.  I spray painted my wire green for the flower stems.  Using tacky glue and some hot glue I glued on my wire, wooden shapes and Spanish Moss.  I think they turned out pretty cute!  I hope it gets you excited for Spring.  I know I am!



4 comments: