Tuesday, April 15, 2014

On the lighter side of things...........

Diesel:  the boy who loves lip gloss 

     I do not know what I would do without this little guy in my life.
     Whenever he is around joy abounds.  He is the only grandson among four granddaughters.  Maybe this explains his love of lip gloss and of getting grandma ready for the day.
     He is always so proud of the way he does my hair and make-up.  What's a girl to do but to roll with it.   
     I have spent more money on lip gloss and lip color for this little guy of mine then I want to admit.  How can I resist that adorable smile and those gorgeous blue eyes.  
     Recently my son-in-law and daughter decided it was time to break Diesel of his bad habits so they took him on a jeeping adventure to Moab.  After three days of going cold turkey they were certain his days of rolling on the gloss and smacking his lips together were over.  The only set-back was they forgot to tell me he was over his addiction.  The first thing Diesel asked me when they came home from the trip was "grammie you have any gloss for me?"  
     Needless to say, from the evidence on my super-hyped up shiny lips, I had gloss for Diesel.  Sorry Kim and Chance there's always tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha!!!!! That's too funny! Of course, Grandma can't say no! The last picture of you two is so cute...with hair clips and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie! Diesel is so cute!

    ReplyDelete